Little Engine Wines
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our new tasting formats allow for a comfortable & safe visit for our guests and staff.
Little Engine Wines is located in the heart of Okanagan wine country on the picturesque Naramata Bench. Our main facility hosts the Tasting Room & Patio, Barrel Room and Winery.
Visit our estate directly along Naramata Road to experience our Enthusiast or Collector Tasting with details below.
New Tasting Room Hours:
We are open 11am-5pm, with our last tasting commencing at 4:45pm, each day of the week for tasting appointments, purchases or curbside pickup. Shop online or call ahead and we can have your order ready for delivery right to your vehicle.
We welcome children during your visit, however appointments with children must be made before 12pm.
$20 PER PERSON
Hosted seated outside on our covered patio in the Spring, Summer and Autumn, a Collector Tasting at Little Engine Wines is an unparalleled, curated experience featuring five select wines from Silver, Gold, and Platinum Series. A member of our team will educate tasters on the production of our wines encompassing viticultural and vinification techniques, providing insight into our history, and detailing our current portfolio of wines.
Collector Tastings are $20 per person - this fee is waived with a $50 purchase of wine or more (per person). Further details outlined below.
Little Engine Cellar Club Members may enjoy up to two complimentary tastings per year.
Please review our pandemic response procedures below.
THE NEW LITTLE ENGINE EXPERIENCE
Join us for an exceptional tasting experience curated by our professional & knowledgeable staff featuring distinctive, approachable wines exemplifying the best of our Naramata Bench terroir.
• Tastings at Little Engine Wines are by appointment only. Guests are encouraged to make a booking through our website, over the phone, or by visiting our concierge at the winery.
• Little Engine staff will pre-pour the daily selection of wines before guests are seated.Collector ($20 per person, waived with a $50 purchase).
• All tastings will be hosted outdoors on our covered patio areas until further notice. Our Tasting Room indoors will be used for sales, merchandise, and as a staging area for orders. In the event of increment weather, we can host a maximum of 2 groups at a time inside at the Tasting Room bar.
• We can accommodate groups up to a maximum of 6 people. We require contact information from at least one person in each group.
• Upon arrival at the winery, guests can visit our concierge and view our tasting information outdoors. All guests must wait to be seated or directed for purchases. Guests with pre-booked appointments will be seated first.
• We have arranged seating to ensure safe distance between groups, we have hand sanitizing stations for guest use, and strict cleaning procedures are in place for the safety & comfort of all visitors and staff.
• We respectfully ask visitors to strictly limit their touching of all merchandise, displays and other non-essential areas of contact.
• Wines not featured during guest tastings are available for purchase at the winery and through our website.
851 Naramata Road, penticton, bc v2a 8v1 | P. 250.493.0033 | E. email@example.com